Viva La Autumn! Head Bartender at Studio Bar, Adrian Fartais shares his recipe for the ‘Viva Autumn’ Cocktail which was available at K West Hotel & Spa for London Cocktail Week 2018.
Viva Autumn consists of the most renowned Italian liqueur with its lemon yellow colouring and harmonious taste. Treat your taste buds with this easy to follow recipe.
Viva La Autumn!
- 37.5 ml Absolute Citron
- 7.5 ml Luxardo Limoncello
- 6 fresh Basil leaves
- 15 ml Fresh lime juice
- 7.5 ml Agave syrup
- Dash Green Absinthe
- Physalis fruit
- Muddle fresh basil leaves, limes, and agave
- Add Limoncello, Absolute, and a dash of Absinthe
- Double strain into a Coupe Martini glass
- Garnish with hint of Thai Basil, Physalis fruit and ground Pink Pepper & Sea Salt