A twist on the Old Fashioned, The Tricentennial Old Fashioned uses the Tricentennial bitters to lend a subtle, slightly smoky profile to this classic libation.
- 25 oz El Guapo® Creole Orgeat
- 25 oz Amaro Meletti
- 2 generous dashes El Guapo® Tricentennial Bitters
- 2 oz Jim Beam
- Large ice cube
- Orange twist and rosemary sprig for garnish
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, combine Jim Beam, Amaro, orgeat and bitters
- Stir until well chilled
- Strain into a lowball or coupe over a large ice cube
- Garnish with an orange twist and rosemary sprig
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.