Photo by Jonathan Chovancek!
A perfect cocktail for an uncertain end of the year. Times are always changing, but it seems that for at least a good while, they haven't changed as much as this! Sit back, breathe and take a sip!
- 1.50 oz | 45 mL Tanqueray Ten Gin
- 1.00 oz | 30 mL Rose Vermouth
- 0.25 oz | 10 mL Verjus Cordial*
- 0.25 oz | 10 mL Campari
- 2 dashes Bittered Sling Orange & Juniper Bitters
- Stir all ingredients over ice in a mixing glass
- Strain neat into a chilled cocktail glass
- Express orange oils over the top of the cocktail, and around the glass
*Verjus Cordial = equal parts 1:1 simple syrup to white verjus