Here is some equipment you might need:
If you want to hear the story of the Old Fashioned, then tune into Lush Life’s episode!
Try your hand at the Mint Julep as well. Find the recipe here.
(For UK measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements converter!)
If you are in the USA, you can buy Old Forester at Reservebar.com
If you are in the UK, you can buy Old Forester at Amazon.
- 2.5 ozs Bourbon (Old Forester 86 proof);Quarter size pour of Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Slice of Orange
- Put in a quarter size pour of simple syrup in the bottom of an Old-Fashioned glass
- Add two dashes Angostura bitters, orange wedge, maraschino cherry
- Muddle gently without smashing everything together
- Pour 2.5 ozs bourbon (house is Old Forester 86 proof) on to the ingredients and add ice
- Stir and sip