In time for the festive season, Talisker Whisky, the single malt Scotch Whisky from the shores of the Isle of Skye, has created festive serves to celebrate the season at home. Designed by the winner of Talisker’s inaugural Race To Skye competition, Andrew Lennie of The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen in Edinburgh, each of the serves feature a Talisker expression from the signature collection.
With hot cocktails making an appearance on cocktail menus throughout the country, the Tali Toddy, is the best accompaniment to warm up a festive get-together.
- 50ml Talisker Skye
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 20ml Honey Syrup
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- Cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves and orange peel
- Orange Wedge
- Whole Cloves
- Step 1 All ingredients steeped with cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves and orange peel
- Step 2 Add hot water to Irish coffee glass
- Step 3 Garnish with orange wedge with cloves spiked into the skin