Fabiano Latham, Brand Ambassador for Reyka Vodka, could give me any recipe and I know I would love it. This has all my favorites – vodka, grapefruit, elderflower cordial and a cherry tomato! Cherry tomato!??? You just have to try it and you’ll see how it works.
- 50ml Reyka Icelandic Vodka
- 30ml fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 20ml elderflower cordial
- 2 x cherry tomato
- 50ml soda water
- Muddle 1 tomato in shaker
- Add ingredients (not the soda… explosive)
- Shake like a Viking beast
- Strain over ice in a highball
- Top with soda and stir
- Garnish with the other cherry tomato on the vine
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.