Fabiano could give me any recipe and I know I would love it. This has all my favorites – vodka, grapefruit, elderflower cordial and a cherry tomato! Cherry tomato!??? You just have to try it and you’ll see how it works.
You’ll need the following equipment:
- 50ml Reyka Icelandic Vodka
- 30ml fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 20ml elderflower cordial
- 2 x cherry tomato
- 50ml soda water
- Step 1 Muddle 1 tomato in shaker
- Step 2 Add ingredients (not the soda… explosive)
- Step 3 Shake like a Viking beast
- Step 4 Strain over ice in a highball
- Step 5 Top with soda and stir
- Step 6 Garnish with the other cherry tomato on the vine
(For US measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements converter!)
If you are in the USA, you can buy Rekya Vodka on Saucey.com
If you are in the UK, you can buy Rekya Vodka on Whisky Exchange!
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and make a purchase, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything.