- 50 ml La Hechicera Rum
- 1 small cube of gold dust covered Panela*
- 4 drops of bitters (classic, orange, cocoa or coffee)
- In a mixing glass, add panela, 3cl of La Hechicera rum, 2 drops of bitters and 3 ice cubes and stir.
- After a minute or two, add another 2 drops of bitters and 3 ice cubes.
- Continue to stir.
- Serve in a classic tumbler, twist an orange zest on top and garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel.
* Panela is dehydrated sugar cane juice, covered in gold. It has far more flavor than sugar and is argued to be healthier. It is hard to find but can be replaced.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.