The classic Piña Colada with whiskey? What’s going on here? It takes Monkey Shoulder to create a whole new way of thinking about this most famous of summer classics. Pineapple and coconut are not forgotten, don’t worry!
You’ll need the following equipment:
Monkey Colada / Smokey Monkey Colada
- 50ml Monkey Shoulder / Smokey Monkey
- 20ml Lime Juice
- 40ml Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 20ml Coco Lopez
- Pinch Of Salt
- Dash of angostura bitters (Optional)
- Step 1 Blend all ingredients with 3 cubes of ice
- Step 2 Serve tall over cubes
- Step 3 Garnish it big and as you like.
(For US measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements Converter!)
If you are in the USA, you can find all these ingredients at Saucey.
If you are in the UK, you can find all these ingredients at The Whisky Exchange.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!