If you want to hear who’s behind Tequila Enemigo, listen to his Lush Life podcast here. (hint: Robin Clough & Max Davies-Gilbert)
Mineral 89 with Tequila Enemigo 89 is a refreshing cocktail typically made with Tequila Enemigo 89, sparkling water, and lime, offering a light and low-calorie beverage option.
- 50 ml Tequila Enemigo 89
- 175 ml Sparkling Mineral Water (Calcium concentration of over 150 or a Magnesium concentration of over 50, San Pellegrino/Badoit)
- Half a lime cut into quarters
- Ice cubes ideally made from the same water
- Serve in a highball glass
- Pour in 50ml of Enemigo 89 Anejo Cristalino
- Add 3-5 ice cubes (depending on size), enough to comfortable reach halfway up the glass
- Pour 175ml of sparkling mineral water that ideally has the concentrations above
- Squeeze a quarter of a lime in
- Stir the glass to combine the liquids
- Squeeze the other quarter of the lime in if wanted
Calories: 117kcalSodium: 9mgPotassium: 1mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 0.02mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!