If you want to hear how the Lost Lake Cocktails was born, you can meet Shelby Allison, founder of Lost Lake Bar on this Lush Life Episode.
- 2 oz Plantation Xaymaca Rum
- .75 oz passionfruit syrup (Small Hands Foods)
- .75 oz fresh lime;
- 5 oz fresh pineapple juice
- .25 oz Campari
- .25 oz Luxardo Maraschino
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with one cup crushed ice.
- Blend for three seconds using a single spindle drink mixer.
- Pour into tropical glass
- Top with more crushed ice.
- Garnish tropically!
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!