- 2 oz Plantation Xaymaca
- .75 oz passionfruit syrup (Small Hands Foods)
- .75 oz fresh lime
- .5 oz fresh pineapple juice
- .25 oz Campari
- .25 oz Luxardo Maraschino
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with one cup crushed ice.
- Step 2 Blend for three seconds using a single spindle drink mixer. Pour into tropical glass, top with more crushed ice.
- Step 3 Garnish tropically!
- Step 4 –
If you want to hear how the Lost Lake Cocktails was born, you can meet Shelby Allison, founder of Lost Lake Bar on this Lush Life Episode.