British distillers Lilliput Dorset Gin have successfully combined Lilliput Gin, Lillet Blanc Vermouth, White Grapes and a sprig of home-grown organic rosemary to create their mouth-wateringly delicious Lillet-Put Martini, which offers up a taste of the British countryside.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 50ml Lilliput gin
- 15ml Lillet Blanc vermouth
- 4-5 white grapes
- Sprig of rosemary
- Muddle the grapes and the rosemary in a mixing glass
- Add Lilliput Dorset Gin and Lillet Blanc and stir.
- Double strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary clipped onto the side of the glass with a mini wooden peg.
You can buy Lilliput Dorset Gin here!
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.