Kyrö Distillery's Eggnog
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Kyrö Distillery Company have a luxurious Eggnog recipe, made from their indulgent Cream Liqueur. It's so luscious and smooth, not surprising given their other fabulous spirits!
- 300 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 1 vanilla stick
- 3 egg yolks
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- Kyrö Dairy Cream
- Whisk the egg yolks in a bowl with sugar until the mixture is pale yellow and thick.
- Mix the milk, cream and vanilla in a pot and heat up.
- Combine the hot cream mixture with the egg and sugar mixture, stirring all the time.
- Pour 40 ml of Kyrö Dairy Cream into a glass.
- Add about 100 ml of eggnog mixture. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- You can enjoy eggnog hot or cold, over ice.
- Store the mixture in the fridge and drink within two to three days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 178Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.