Kyrö Distillery’s Eggnog
Kyrö Distillery Company have a luxurious Eggnog recipe, made from their indulgent Cream Liqueur. It's so luscious and smooth, not surprising given their other fabulous spirits!
- 300 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 1 vanilla stick
- 3 egg yolks
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 40 ml Kyrö Dairy Cream
- Whisk the egg yolks in a bowl with sugar until the mixture is pale yellow and thick.
- Mix the milk, cream and vanilla in a pot and heat up.
- Combine the hot cream mixture with the egg and sugar mixture, stirring all the time.
- Pour 40 ml of Kyrö Dairy Cream into a glass.
- Add about 100 ml of eggnog mixture. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- You can enjoy eggnog hot or cold, over ice.
- Store the mixture in the fridge and drink within two to three days.
Serving: 1gCalories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 4gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 34mgSugar: 16g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!