This cocktail is thanks to David Wondrich - check out his award-winning book, Imbibe, if you want to learn its history!
- 2 oz Oude Genever or other rich Genever (Bols Genever)
- 1 bar spoon rich simple syrup (2:1 Demerara)
- 1 scant bar spoon orange curaçao
- 2-3 dashes aromatic bitters
- 1 dash absinthe
- Add all the ingredient to a mixing glass
- Stir with cracked ice
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass
- Twist a swatch of thin-cut lemon peel over the top.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.