Our take on a classic Hot Toddy, getting the most of the sweet vanilla and honey notes from the Tullibardine Sovereign.
- 50 ml Tullibardine Sovereign
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Star anise & Cloves
- Mix the whisky and honey together and add into 2 heat proof mugs
- Add a cinnamon stick to each and top up with boiling water
- Add a splash of lemon juice and stir with cinnamon stick
- Add a lemon studded with cloves and a star anise pod to garnish
Serving: 1gCalories: 98kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 9mgFiber: 4gSugar: 20g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!