Cointreau Fizz Strawberry and Mint
Create a refreshing Cointreau Fizz Strawberry and Mint cocktail with our recipe, blending Cointreau, strawberries, mint, and soda water for a delightful sip.
- 50 ml Cointreau
- 20 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 strawberry hulled and quartered
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 100 ml soda-water
- In a boston shaker glass: muddle the strawberries with mint leaves, add Cointreau and lime juice.
- Fill with ice.
- Shake until the metal tin is frosted.
- Strain into the glass over ice, and top off with soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint
Serving: 1gCalories: 173kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 1gSodium: 25mgFiber: 3gSugar: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!