This cocktail is sponsored by:
- 50ml Bardinet
- 25 ml Brown Creme de Cacao
- 25 ml Cold espresso coffee
- One fresh range, organic egg or use two tablespoons of aquafaba
- Optional: 12.5 ml demerara sugar syrup (1:1)
- Garnish: Cocoa powder
- Add ice to the coupe glass to chill and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker - Make sure the espresso is cold or it will cook the egg!
- Without adding ice, shake vigorously for thirty seconds
- Add two cubes of ice, then shake as hard as you can
- Double strain the cocktail into a coupe or martini glass
- Garnish with a dusting of cocoa powder on top
I prefer my cocktails less sweet, so it’s up to you if you wish to add sugar. Demerara sugar syrup adds a bit of depth, but if you just have white sugar, then use it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 188Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 8g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.