Chairman’s Spice Hot Chocolate
Discover the recipe for the Chairman’s Reserve Spice Hot Chocolate, a delectable blend of Chairman’s Reserve Spice Rum and rich hot cocoa.
- 25 ml Chairman’s Reserve Spiced
- 150 ml Whole milk
- 50 g Milk chocolate chopped
- Cinnamon Stick
- Warm the milk in a saucepan over a medium heat until simmering.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pop the pan back on the heat until warm and then add the rum.
- Pour into a mug and serve with a cinnamon stick
Serving: 1gCalories: 365kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 9gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 106mgFiber: 2gSugar: 34g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!