You’ll need the following equipment:
For US measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements Converter!
If you are in the USA, you can find Captain Morgan White Rum at ReserveBar.com
If you are in the UK, you can find Captain Morgan White Rum at The Bottle Club.
- 50ml Captain Morgan White Rum
- 25ml Sugar Syrup
- 1 Mint Sprig
- 2 Wedges of Lime
- 7 Mint Leaves
- Soda Water
- Clap the mint in your palms to release the aroma and place it at the bottom of a tall glass.
- Slice the lime into pieces and place on top of the mint.
- Add the sugar syrup on top of the mint and lime.
- Muddle gently to release the lime juices.
- Fill your glass 3/4 full with crushed ice (important to use crushed ice to ensure maximum flavour).
- Pour in Captain Morgan White Rum and soda water.
- Stir well, top with more crushed ice and garnish with a mint spring.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.