The traditional Boulevardier recipe transported to Speyside with Benriach whisky and a splash of cherry syrup!
- 20 ml Benriach The Twelve
- 20 ml Campari or other bitter aperitif
- 20 ml Sweet vermouth
- 10 ml Cherry syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir until cold and slightly diluted
- Strain into a rocks glass over cubed or block ice
- Garnish with a cherry and orange zest
Serving: 1gCalories: 101kcalCarbohydrates: 12gSodium: 2mgSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!