The cocktail was created by Benoit Provost and made with Saffron Gin, shaken with lemon juice, honey and Champagne and garnished with star anise. It has long been the most popular drink on The American Bar’s Cocktail menu.
FYI: Don’t be confused! This video is branded with my old logo, Best Sips Worldwide. Just ignore it and watch the amazing cocktail making 😉
If you want to hear Benoit Provost, Head Bartender at the American Bar in the Stafford, head to his Lush Life Episode!
- 1 oz (30 ml) Saffron Gin
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Honey
- Star Anise to garnish
- Pour the gin, lemon juice and honey into a cocktail shaker, add ice
- Shake all ingredients together
- Double strain into a coupe or cocktail glass
- Top up with Champagne
- Garnish with Star Anise to float