Conceived by Ago Perrone, Director of Mixology at the one and only Connaught Bar, and Giuseppe Gallo, the man behind Savoia, the Garibladino is one of the first cocktails created for this brand new spirit!
- 20 ml Savoia
- 5 ml Italicus
- 15 ml Clementine and Tonka Shrub
- 45 ml Fever Tree White Grape & Apricot Soda
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing glass
- Add ice
- Stir, stir, stir
- Strain into an old fashioned glass over an ice block
- Garnish with salted lime watercake
Serving: 1gCalories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 12mgFiber: 1gSugar: 46g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!