Master the Quechol Sotol Tropical Flight cocktail with our recipe. Explore the rich flavors of sotol, vanilla, and coconut in this delightful take on the Pina Colada!
- 2.25 oz Quechol Sotol Texanum
- .5oz Fresh Lime
- .5oz Vanilla Simple Syrup
- 1oz Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Mango
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin with ice.
- Shake for 10-12 seconds and strain into glass filled with crushed ice
- Top with cinnamon, a slice of fresh mango, and a twist of lime
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 731Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 166gFiber: 2gSugar: 163gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.