Master the Quechol Sotol Spicy Songbird cocktail with our recipe. Explore the rich flavors of sotol, chili, and lime in this delightful drink.
- 2oz Quechol Sotol Wheeleri
- 1oz Fresh Lime
- .5oz Simple Syrup
- 5 Dashes Chili Bitters
- 6 Slices Cucumber, Muddled
- Rim your chosen glass with tajin and add ice.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin with ice.
- Shake for 7-10 seconds and strain into glass.
- Garnish with a cucumber ribbon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.