Now you too can make the Italian classic Negroni, thanks to Danilo and Filippo!
- 30ml VII Hills gin
- 30ml Italian Dry Vermouth
- 30ml Italicus
- Orange Twist
- Step 1 Pour the all ingredients in a rock glass,
- Step 2 Fill the glass with ice cubes or chunk of ice block (if you are lucky enough)
- Step 3 Stir the drink to achieve the right dilution (usually 10/15sec)
- Step 4 Garnish with a orange twist
To hear more from Danilo Tersigni, go to his Lush Life podcast interview.
or buy VII Hills Gin now:
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and make a purchase, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything.