Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!
Hornitos Black Cauldron
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Halloween is here and there is no better way to kick off spooky season than sipping on terrifyingly black cocktail using Hornitos Tequila!
- 1½ parts Hornitos Black Barrel Tequila
- ¾ part fresh lemon juice
- ¼ part agave syrup
- ¼ part sage simple syrup
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 capsule activated charcoal
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine ingredients.
- Shake, shake, shake
- Strain into a coupe or martini glass
- Garnish with a lemon slice