This classic cocktail featured in The Savoy Cocktail Book and Harry’s ABC back in the 1930s and demanded only Nicholson Gin. They’ve have added raspberry syrup as a fresh alternative.
Gloom Raiser by Nicholson Gin
- 50ml Nicholson Original Gin
- 15ml Dry French Vermouth
- 2 dots absinthe
- 5ml Raspberry syrup
- Garnish with a lemon twist
- Step 1 Add ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice
- Step 2 Stir well.
- Step 3 Strain into cocktail glass
- Step 4 Garnish with lemon twist
To listen to the history of Nicholson Gin, check out Milo Walker on Lush Life Podcast.
You can find all the ingredients in my shop, or buy Nicholson Gin now on Amazon.