Our cocktail of the week is Glen Moray Elgin Fizz. Perfect for this time of the year, the whisky and ginger gives it the warmth and the sparking apple juice gives it the fizz!
- 50 ml Glen Moray Fired Oak
- 10 ml ginger liqueur (such as King’s)
- Sparkling apple juice
- A cinnamon stick
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Stir in the whisky and the ginger liqueur.
- Top up with the sparkling apple juice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a twist of orange.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 37gProtein: 0g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.