This cocktail from El Baron in Colombia is a winner! With two kinds of whiskey, it's bound to bring you some Latin American flavor!
- 300 ml Bulleit Bourbon
- 150 ml Johnnie Walker Double Black
- 230 ml Caramel Syrup
- 300 ml Lime Juice
- 600 ml Whole Milk
- Mix all ingredients, except the milk, together in a container
- Add the milk slowly a bit by a bit on top (don’t stir)
- Put the container in the fridge for about 6-10 hours
- Filter with paper coffee filters
- Store in a fridge
- Serve over ice cubes
Calories: 200kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 2gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 99mgPotassium: 144mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 135IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 0.04mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!