Create a warm and festive Four Pillars Gin Wassail Punch using our recipe, featuring gin, apple cider, spices, and citrus for a delightful seasonal drink.
- 700ml Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin
- 700ml apple cider
- 350ml fresh orange juice
- 150g fresh cranberries
- 30g brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean (split)
- 10 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Garnish: 2 oranges & 12 cinnamon sticks
- Add all ingredients to a large saucepan and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes
- To serve, ladle the hot punch into a glass goblet
- Garnish with a wheel of orange, cinnamon stick and freshly grated nutmeg
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 4gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.