If you want to hear more about Cotswolds Distillery, listen to Rob Patchett’s story here.
- Two sprays of Cotswolds Absinthe
- 60ml Cotswolds Dry Gin
- Grapefruit Peel
- Spray two sprays of Cotswolds Absinthe in a Nick and Nora Martini glass
- Stir in a mixing glass for 90 seconds or until the dilution is just perfect
- Strain into your Absinthe lined Nick and Nora Martini glass
- Express some grapefruit oil over the top and discard the peel
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.