No chocolate was harmed in the making of this Chocolate Cake shot recipe! Close your eyes and this blend of vanilla vodka, hazelnut, and lemon will trick you into thinking you are drinking chocolate!
It is crazy that this tiny shot can taste exactly like a bite of chocolate cake in liquid form. This popular shooter tricks your tastebuds into thinking that you’ve taken a slice of fluffy chocolate cake. As shots go, this chocolate cake shot is on the sweet side, but no less refreshing! If you are a nutella fan, this is the shot for you! It’s so east to make and a great birthday cake shot!
What tools you need to make the Chocolate Cake shot
As always since you are using less than an ounce of vodka, I would suggest using the best spirits you can buy to make any cocktail. Choose Frangelico hazelnut liqueur and Absolut Vanilla to make it to get that velvety, smooth sensation! You can use a fresh slice of lemon or lemon wedge or adda few drops of lemon juice.
- Top Tip(ple)🍸:
- Sugar rim vs. no sugar rim – you decide!
- You can coat the lemon with sugar and then bite it.
- You can use different flavored vodka – citrus or regular are the ones that work well.
- For a German Chocolate Cake shot, add a bit of Malibu!
- Again – there are no actual chocolate ingredients 😉
Where to find ingredients for the Chocolate Shot
Where to find more delicious cocktail shot recipes
Here are a few of my favorites delicious shots:
- Cherry Bomb Shot
- Bomb Pop Shot
- Lemon Drop Shot
- Green Tea Shot
- Watermelon Shot
- Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot
Here is the recipe!
Chocolate Cake Shot
- 1/2 oz Vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 1 lemon wedge
- Add the ingredients to a shot glass
- Stir together
- Shoot it and then bite the lemon
Pin it for later