If you want the perfect festive season cocktail then this one is for you. Super glam, and ideal for spoiling yourself and your guests over Christmas and New Year. It won’t take a jiffy to make but will make you look like the hostess with the mostest. Simply follow our easy recipe, sit back and enjoy.
- 50ml Vodka
- 50ml Rhubarb syrup
- 75ml Advocaat
- 100ml Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider
- Raspberries to garnish
- Add hand full of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour in the Vodka, Rhubarb syrup and shake well until ice cold
- Add the Advocaat and Rhubarb & Custard cider into a glass and whisk gently
- Pour the Vodka syrup mix into your serving glass and slowly add the Rhubarb & Custard mix over the back of a small spoon
- Garnish with a raspberry stick
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 316Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 3g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.