This recipe serves 6 people!
- 3 Clarence Court Burford Brown eggs, separated
- 75g caster sugar
- 300ml full-fat milk
- 150ml double cream
- 225ml Black Cow Christmas Spirit
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Grab two bowls from the cupboard, crack your eggs and separate the yolks from the whites into their respected bowls.
- Whisk the egg whites and half of the sugar for 2-3 minutes until light and frothy.
- Add the milk, cream, alcohol, spices and mix together with the egg whites
- Then whisk the egg yolks and the rest of the sugar until fairly stiff.
- Fold the egg whites and alcohol mixture into the yolk bowl, combining everything together and gently whisk one last time.
- Pour into a sealable bottle and store in the fridge to chill until ready to serve.
- Serve in any glass you see fit with a light dusting of cinnamon powder and grating of nutmeg