I love that The King of Soho claims to distill the hedonism, creativity and excitement of London’s Soho – at any time of the year. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, they couldn’t let the occasion pass without asking their brand ambassador, the multi-award-winning, Jamie Stephenson, to create a couple of cocktails guaranteed to spark some passion!
- 35 ml of King of Soho’s Copacetic Vodka
- 20 ml Blue Curaçao
- 25 ml Welch’s Black Grape Juice
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml raspberry syrup
- Four drops of Ms Better’s Bitters Miraculous Foamer
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker
- Add ice
- Shake, shake, shake
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with a flower petal
Serving: 1gCalories: 336kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 1gSodium: 153mgFiber: 2gSugar: 40g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!