Talisker Hot Chocolate
Cozy up with a Talisker Hot Chocolate. Elevate your cocoa experience with the bold warmth of Talisker whisky, creating a comforting and indulgent winter treat.
- 50 ml Talisker 10-year-old or Storm
- 50 ml Hot water
- 60 g Dark Chocolate
- 150 ml milk can be dairy or oat milk
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate powder
- 10 ml golden syrup
- Cinnamon or Allspice
- To a milk steaming jug add chocolate, hot water and stir
- Add the other ingredients
- Steam to heat, mix & froth the milk
- Serve in a mug and garnish with a large marshmallow on a stick, toasted over a flame
- Dust with cinnamon or allspice
Serving: 1gCalories: 645kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 10gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 85mgPotassium: 694mgFiber: 7gSugar: 38gVitamin A: 274IUVitamin C: 0.04mgCalcium: 238mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!