One Monkey Shoulder Old Fashioned is fabulous, but a whole bottle of them – heaven. Monkey Shoulder has made it so easy with their Lazy Old Fashioned recipe and only with three ingredients.
Monkey Shoulder Lazy Old Fashioned
- 70cl Monkey Shoulder bottle
- 90ml Sugar syrup
- 30ml of Angostura Bitters
- Step 1 Remove 100ml of Monkey from your bottle.
- Step 2 Enjoy this spare whisky as you like!
- Step 3 Pour Sugar syrup back into the bottle.
- Step 4 Add Angostura Bitters back into the bottle.
- Step 5 Shake and store in the fridge, you’re ready to pour 12 Old Fashioneds over ice.
- Step 6 Garnish them each with an orange zest.
(For US measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements Converter!)
If you are in the USA, you can find all these ingredients at Saucey.
If you are in the UK, you can find all these ingredients at The Whisky Exchange.