Hepple Shooting Star
Learn how to make the Hepple Vodka Shooting Star cocktail, a delightful blend of Hepple Vodka and Chartreuse for a sparkling sip.
- 40 ml Hepple Douglas Fir Flavoured Vodka
- 20 ml Yellow Chartreuse
- 20 ml Manzanilla Sherry
- Dash of Grapefruit Bitters optional
- Garnish: Lime and a fennel blossom
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass with ice
- Stir until chilled
- Strain into a Nick and Nora Coupe glass
- Garnish with a twist of lime and a fennel blossom
Serving: 1gCalories: 279kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 2gSodium: 171mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!