- 25ml Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 3-4 fresh raspberries
- Dash of egg white
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker
- Dry shake hard!
- Then add ice to the shaker and shake even harder
- Use a fine strainer and strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.