Cranberry Vodka Martini
Learn to craft a Cranberry Vodka Martini with our easy recipe. Perfectly balanced and refreshingly tart, it's a classic cocktail for any occasion.Think of this as a festive Cosmo!
- 2 ounce vodka
- 2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau I like the depth but you can use any orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- White sugar for the rim
- Wet the glass rim with lime or lime juice,
- Pour sugar in a plate and then rim the glass with sugar
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker
- Add ice
- Shake, shake, shake
- Strain into a martini glass
Serving: 1gCalories: 279kcalCarbohydrates: 23gSodium: 5mgSugar: 22g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!