This cocktail is a tribute to the literary giant, WB Yeats, who was the first Irish man to be awarded the Nobel Prize in literature in 1923. Coole Swan got its name from his poem “The Wild Swans at Coole”.
His poetry is soft with a hint of a kind soul, which is emulated in this cocktail. With delicate citrus hints from the peach and orange infused vodka alongside the Crème de Menthe and Coole Swan, the 1923 is both smooth and refreshing.
The 1923 has a delicate green tint that matches its minty taste. Served in a martini glass, this cocktail is garnished with a sprig of mint to tie the taste and look together.
Coole Swan 1923
- 80 ml Coole Swan
- 35 ml Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom
- 15 ml Creme de Menthe
- Add all ingredients to your shaker with plenty of ice.
- Shake for as long as your arms will allow.
- Strain into a tumbler full of crushed ice.
- Garnish with a slice of orange & a mint leaf.